Wednesday 10 June 2015

This weekend's fun!!

Hello everyone, 

Hope that you are all okay and enjoying the nice weather.

I thought I would post some information about this weekend as it is looking busy!

Saturday – River Dart Country Park 

I have 34 people confirmed which is great and I have paid upfront at the discounted rate of £6 per person.

The entry gate will have a list of your names so hopefully it should run smoothly! If I could collect the money back on the day it would be appreciated. 

I am aiming to get there around 10am and will look to reserve the area where we were last year as this worked nicely, I will take the gazebo as well just to give a bit of shelter from the sun (rain!!).

Any problems please let me know but just turn up any time and hope we will have a great day. 

Sunday – Crediton 6-a-side football tournament. 

Our first tournament of the summer and it is looking like a good one! 

The confirmed squad for the day will be: Ewan, Tom, Dan, Will P, Cameron, Josh, Will A and Charlie.

If we could meet at the venue at roughly 09:30am on Sunday morning that would be great, Cameron and I will be leaving Ide at approximately 08:30am if anyone wants a lift.

The venue is the Crediton Sports Centre, Commercial Road, Crediton EX17 1ER. Again any problems please let me know asap. 

Thanks everyone and look forward to catching up on Saturday 

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment