Thursday 30 July 2015

2015/16 Our exciting new line up!!

Hi everyone, Hope that you have all had a good start to the summer holidays. Hopefully by now you will have all received an envelope with information about signing up for the 2015/16 season. If you haven’t can you let me know and I will send out another one. Any problems getting it submitted before the 6th August or with the payments please just let me know. So we are still in need of one perhaps two new players for the season ahead. As things stand the squad is Joe Alfie W Sam P Dan Will A Tom Will P Ewan Cameron Dylan Josh Charlie I am sure you agree with me that this is a really strong squad, but I do think that we need a couple of extra players in case of injury, sickness or other activities. Also with the bigger pitches and the move to 35 minute halves we will need cover for tired legs! Any suggestions or ideas really welcome, I am reluctant to put an advert on the Exeter and District Website but think that I might have to in the next week or so unless we can pull a couple of budding Ronaldo’s or Messi’s out of the woodwork! I will be posting a few more messages in the days ahead so please check in when you can for updates about pre-season training and friendly’s and other interesting stuff! Happy holidays Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment