Tuesday 27 October 2015

A few bits of important information


Hi everyone,
A great result on Saturday and a lovely occasion too, was great to be able to celebrate Sam’s birthday with such a good performance.
Just looking ahead I wanted to flag up a few things.
Firstly just to confirm that there is no training this Wednesday as we are having a half term break, and also that we have no match on Saturday 31st October.  This will come as a welcome break as I know some of the boys (Dylan and Charlie) are both nursing injuries at the moment.
So this leaves our next training session on Wednesday 4th November and our next match on Saturday 7th November an away match against Twford Spartans in Tiverton. 
John B is heading back to Australia for a few weeks just before Christmas so we will miss his presence on the training ground and also on the touchline for a few games.
However I am also away for a week from Friday 20th through to Friday 27th November.
As such I am looking for a volunteer or volunteers to take charge of the team on Saturday 21st November for the away match at Copplestone and then run training the following Wednesday 25th November. 
I will make sure you get all the balls and kit etc, but it would be great if someone could take this on…..mum’s or dad’s!!
If you fancy this could you drop me a text or give me a ring.
As regular observers of the blog will note I am struggling to find the time to keep the website updated with match results etc, does anyone have a spare bit of time and some basic IT skills to keep this updated?  It is not too tricky and I think is a really important place to share and look up information. 
Was also thinking about a pre-Christmas social event to get all the boys and families together, I would welcome any ideas or suggestions.  I know that previous trips to The Waterfront have always been successful but I would welcome any other ideas or suggestions if you know of anywhere.
I was thinking Saturday 5th December after our home game as this is a nice distance from Christmas and Exeter City FC don’t have a match in the afternoon.
Again if you could let me know that would be fabulous.
Many thanks
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment