Thursday 17 December 2015

2015 drawing to a close!

Hi everyone,
Sadly the match planned for Saturday 19th December has had to be postponed due to Barton fields being water logged and both of the pitches at KGV being allocated to Under 14’s.  This is a shame and will mean that our next football training will be on Wednesday 6thJanuary and our next match will be a home fixture against Cullompton. 
It has been a great 2015 and like you I am sure I have many happy memories of the year and being part of a special group of players and parents.  John and I would like to thank you all for the bags of goodies and to know that it is really appreciated.
Well done to Dan who won the ‘shoot the hoop’ competition on Wednesday and wins two tickets to see Star Wars!! 
So, on behalf of John and I, we wish you all a very happy festive break and every best wish for 2016.  I am confident and hopeful that it will be a good one for Central City!
Ho, Ho, Ho!!
Mark & John

No comments:

Post a Comment