Monday 22 February 2016

The next few weeks


Hello everyone

Hope that you are all well and had a good half term breaks.

Training on Wednesday will be from 6pm to 7pm as normal, should be a good session.

We also welcome back Dylan after his long injury lay off, I am sure like me you will be really pleased to see him back in a Central shirt, the away match against Bideford during which the injury occurred seems like such a long time ago.  Welcome back Dylan.

It seems to me that the league admin is in a bit of a mess and I would ask for your patience.  Matches are being re-arranged left right and centre, the league website is all muddled up and frankly it seems a bit unsettled.

However as things stand this is the schedule for the next few weeks.

Saturday 27th February AWAY v’s Colyton Redsocks

Saturday 5th March AWAY v’s Okehampton

Saturday 12th March NO FIXTURE

Saturday 19th March HOME v’s Copplestone.

All kick off’s at 10.30am unless you hear different from me.

Hope that helps, please let me know if you cannot play or if you need a lift for your son. 

Kind regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment