Tuesday 29 March 2016

Saturday 2nd April......to Bideford we go!!

Hello everyone,

Hope that you have all had a good bank holiday weekend.

Just wanted to mention the match at the weekend, we are away against Bideford Blues on Saturday 2nd April.

I know that a couple of you had mentioned asking them to travel to us and invoking a rule drawn up when Bideford joined the league.  I have discussed this with the Bideford manager and he is not aware if any such ruling so I am sorry but we will have to try and make the journey up North!!

To make things easier, I am happy to hire and drive a minibus as we have done the last couple of years, £3 per seat first come first served.

We might only need then to take 1, perhaps 2 cars.  I know that many of you will be going to the Plymouth v Exeter match which starts at 3pm so I can assure you we wont be hanging around after the match.

I will also drop everyone a text.  I know that we are without Noah and Ewan for this match so it will be a test of our resolve and commitment as always against this tough team.

Kind regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment