Wednesday 30 October 2013

Starting team for Saturday's match vs Bideford Blues

Hi everyone, 
So, as I indicated in my last note we will be adjusting the team a bit to try and strengthen our defence. We are also missing Will A this week. 

Therefore the starting line-up will be: 

Goalkeeper: 
Sam R

Defence:
Oscar
Cameron 
Sam P

Midfield:
Joe
Will P
Dan
Julen

Striker:
Alfie W

Subs:
Alfie R
Teo
Ryan 

As before we will be making changes, but I aim to keep this team on until half-time, barring injuries. 

Any problems, please let me know, if not then I will see you at King George V at 10:00 for a warm up. Help with putting goals up etc as always much appreciated. 

Best wishes 

Mark 

1 comment:

  1. come on lads probably one of the biggest match of the season so be on top notch

    ryanb

    ReplyDelete