Tuesday 22 October 2013

When a match or training is called off due to bad weather!

This inclement weather has made me think that we should formalise the procedure for communicating with each other in the event of either the mid-week training session or the match being cancelled. 

In the event of either being cancelled, I will use SMS Text as the primary method to inform all parents as soon as a decision has been made. 

I will ask for a reply to confirm you have got the message. I might follow this up with a quick call if I haven’t heard back from you. 

In the event of not having contact from each player's parent, then I will always attend either the training ground or venue, just to make sure that no Central City players are still waiting! 

Essentially, training and matches will go ahead unless the pitches are waterlogged or the weather poses a risk to players or spectators, as a few weeks ago with the risk of lightning. 

Hope that’s all okay 
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment