Thursday 2 January 2014

Another postponed match!!!!

Hello everyone, 

 Hope that you have all had a good break over this festive period and I wish you all a happy new year, let's hope it will be a good year for the team!! 

So, as I have indicated in my text the match on Saturday 4th January against CS Leopards has been postponed due to their pitches being waterlogged. 

Unfortunately the pitches at King George are also unplayable so our extended break continues!! We will (if the weather permits) have training on Wednesday 8th January from 6pm to 7pm at St Lukes. 

The following Saturday 11th January will be an extended training session at King George V which will be a nice chance to practice on grass, this will be from 10am to 12noon, again if the weather permits! 

This then leaves our next competitive match as a home game against Tiverton Town on the 18th January, by this time we hope to welcome Dan back after breaking his wrist. 

 I am sure like me you are missing the buzz of the team, playing, training and watching. 

 When matches are postponed due to the weather the people who organise the league are asked to select an alternative date. 

 Looking at our list of fixtures I suspect that these will be tacked onto the end of the matches in April but as soon as I hear I will let you know. 

 Cant wait to see you all on Wednesday for training 

 Happy New Year!! 

 Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment