Monday 6 January 2014

Top Quality Training Session!!

I had a great time on Saturday and thought it was some of the best training that we have done as a team. 

You all pushed and worked really hard, it was great to see and that kind of fitness work will benefit us in those long, hard winter games! 

I was also really grateful for John coaching us about attacking and defending corners. 

 We will continue to practice this most weeks, am also aware that we did not have Dan, Alfie R and Oscar with us. 

The sight of Sam P, Alfie and Cameron charging in to meet as header was really exciting and will put fear in any defence I am sure!! 




 Training on Wednesday will be from 6-7pm.  Cameron and I are not able to make it this week and so John and Callad will be leading the training session.  If you cannot make it please let me know. 

 We will also have a training session on Saturday, hopefully at King George V from 10am to 12noon. 

 The weather continues to look unsettled but if we decide to postpone any sessions I will let you know as soon as possible. 

 I have attached some pictures from Saturday which I hope you will enjoy. 

 Cheers 
 Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment