Tuesday 6 January 2015

Training tomorrow

Hello everyone,

I am sure, like me, you were disappointed that the match on Saturday was postponed.  I tried all I could to drain the surface water but alas it was to no avail and it was the right thing to call it off.

However it was a good opportunity to have a run out and do some training which was really good. Good to see you all looking sharp and ready to go after the festive break!

Training on Wednesday as per normal, 6pm to 7pm at Isca College.  Sam and Will will be working with Gillian, the trainign focus for the rest of us will be using varying pace in offensive play! (Don't worry I will explain all at training!!)

John and I have been planning ahead for the matches starting with the Cup match on Saturday 10th Jan away at Copplestone.  More details to follow on Thursday.

See you tomorrow at Isca for training

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment