Tuesday 26 May 2015

here comes the sun!!

Hi everyone Hope that you are well and have all enjoyed a nice bank holiday weekend. I just wanted to say hello really and to give a few updates and snippets of information. I will get the bad news out the way and that is that I think we will need to cancel the planned day at the River Dart Country Park on Saturday 13th June. Thanks to those who replied but I am not sure we would have enough people able to make it to get the discounted rate and make the day viable which is a shame. I totally understand that it is a busy time of year. However on a more positive note I have entered the squad into 4 summer competitions and am keen that all the players get the opportunity (if they want to) to participate. The dates are Crediton on Sunday 14th June, Honiton on Sunday 5th July, Newton St Cyres on Sunday 12th July and Cullumpton on Sunday 19th July. Would you be kind enough to text or email (marksloman@hotmail.co.uk) to let me know if you are available for any of these dates, I will then come back to you. Most of the tournaments are 6 aside so we would need a squad of 8. If you could do this in the next few days I would be grateful. Once again I hope that you are all well and hope to see you at some stage over the summer. Kind regards Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment