Thursday 8 September 2016

Bad news/ good news!!

Hi everyone, 
Was a tough night at 'the office' last night but I thought you put all the effort in and I don't think we should feel too down on ourselves. 

St Martins are a fine team and it was a good test. 

I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that cameron after a 6 week trial with Ashburton/ South Dartmoor academy has been offered a place in the squad. 

The good news is that after considering their offer he has said thank you but no thank you and explained that he loves playing for Cebtral too much, that he misses playing with his mates in a team full of spirit and respect!!  

All I can say is whoop whoop!!!! 

So we will be welcoming cameron back into the squad as of Saturday, I am sure this will come as good news to one and all!!
See you on Saturday. 

Thanks 
Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment